Saturday, March 9, 2019

Tasting - Beringer Red Crush

Name - Beringer Red Crush
Variety - Red Blend
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2018
Price - $8

Winery Review - "This wine has ripe, juicy aromas and flavors of raspberry and strawberry, layered generously with toasty dark oak and overtones of chocolate. On the palate, firm tannins are balanced by a touch of sweetness, giving this wine an ample, but smooth profile." - Main and Vine Wine

Personal Review - I read good reviews about this wine and it was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try. I really like it. It had a hint of pepper but it was still pretty light. Even though it was a red wine it is actually closer to a dessert wine imo. It was a mild sweetness but it is pretty smooth. Would definitely recommend although this is the most "white red wine" I have had. Would definitely "warn" people that this isn't a red wine to eat with meat, well atleast in my opinion.



I did not eat anything with this wine


No comments:

Post a Comment