Saturday, March 9, 2019

Tasting - Gallo Family White Zinfandel

Name - Gallo Family White Zinfandel
Variety - White Zinfandel
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2018
Price - $26

Winery Review - "A combination of crisp refreshment with bright fruit. Flavors of fresh strawberry and hints of sweet, white peach." -totalwine.com

Personal Review - Decided to try this wine because I never had a "white zinfandel" wine (maybe in a mix but not by itself). It was really cheap and had good reviews so I decided to give it a go. I really liked how "fresh" the wine taste. It was really light and I liked the after taste of strawberry. I however did not feel the white peach after taste (maybe because I never had a white peach before?). Well anyways I enjoyed the wine! Would definitely recommend, especially for how good it is for the price

I did not eat anything with this wine


No comments:

Post a Comment