Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tasting - Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon

Name - Yellow Tail
Variety - Cabernet Sauvignon
Region - Australia
Country - Australia
Year - 2018
Price - $5

Winery Review - "The most popular wine in America, lush, fresh fruit greets the drinker through an opulent bouquet of black cherries and chocolate. These flavors persist through the palate with a hint of mocha and cinnamon. Perfect for entertaining." - totalwine

Personal Review - I decided to try this wine because I am still really interested in Australian wines. It would really good. I am actually perplexed about the mocha flavor as it is the first time I experienced this flavor in a wine. I find it weird that in all the wines I've tasted I got such a unique taste from a sub-5 dollar wine. Would definitely recommend. 



I did not eat anything with this wine




No comments:

Post a Comment