Friday, March 1, 2019

Tasting - Spoken Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon

Name - Spoken Barrel Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety - Cabernet Sauvignon
Region - Columbia Valley (WA)
Country - USA
Year - 2015
Price - $20

Winery Review - "The aromas bring notes of cherry, exotic spice and whiffs of tire rubber. The cherry and cranberry flavors are tart and tangy, trailing on the back half with the tannins giving a light grip." - winemag.com

Personal Review - I decided to try a higher quality bottle of cabernet sauvignon with my second experience of the wine. I really enjoyed this wine because the cherry aftertaste. I did not feel the cranberry however. The wine was really tannic and I felt like I should had used this wine for my wine/cheese pairing instead of the barefoot because of that. Sadly I drank this wine before i forgot that assignment exists (ouch!). Needless to say I really enjoyed this wine and would definitely recommend it.

I did not eat anything with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment