Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tasting - Graffigna Pinot Grigio

Name - Graffigna Pinot Grigio
Variety - Concord Grape
Region - San Juan
Country - Argentina
Year - 2018
Price - $14

Winery Review - "Powdery white-fruit aromas are friendly. This is honest on the palate, with some acidic kick and a touch of body weight. Kiwi, lychee and citrus flavors end with a peppery note." - winemag.com

Personal Review -This wine was a really pleasant light white wine. I liked the acidity and the kiwi/citrus flavor (I don't know what a lychee tastes like so I can't tell what that flavor is and if it appears in this wine). I actually didn't like the peppery note but it's absolutely didn't ruin the wine for me. I still really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this wine.

I did not eat anything with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment