Friday, February 15, 2019

Tasting - Menage a Trois Midnight

Name: Menage a Trois Midnight
Variety: Red Blend (Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot)
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2016
Price: $10


Winery Review: "A passionate red blend bursting with dusky aromas, an extraordinarily deep color, and rich, ripe black fruit. Don't be shy turn out the lights and savor the pleasures of the dark." - TotalWine

Personal Review: Last week I had such a great experience with the two Menage a Trois wines I tried so I decided to pick up another. This is a darker wine blend and it has a great number of tannins. I have not ate this wine with anything yet but I will definitely save a bit for a fatty meaty meal this weekend!. The promoted "blackberry" flavor is definitely the real deal. To be honest it tasted more like blackberries than grapes. I really enjoyed this wine and will definitely come back to it once im done sampling all the other wines I can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment