Friday, February 22, 2019

Tasting - Yellow Tail Shiraz

 
Name - Yellow Tail Shiraz
Variety - Shiraz/Syrah
Region - Australia
Country - Australia
Year - 2017
Price - $10

Winery Review - "This vibrant red shows juicy blackberry flavors and hints of spice, finishing with an open texture." - totalwine.com

Personal Review - I grabbed this wine mostly because I was interested in trying an Australian wine. From what I understand Shiraz is probably the most "unique" of the Australian wines so I decided to give it a try. I decided to go with a cheap bottle from yellow tail. It was a really good wine. Pretty fruity tasting in my opinion and I enjoyed the hint of spice. Would definitely recommend. I was expecting it to be really sweet but no, it was a pretty moderate level.

I did not eat anything with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment