Friday, February 15, 2019

Tasting - Insomnia Red Wine Blend

Name - Insomnia Red Wine Blend
Variety - Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2015
Price - $7

Winery Review: "Deep. Dark. Edgy. Everything a red wine should be. Intriguing notes of black currant, dark cherry and oak collide on the palate. Pair this bold blend with rich red meats or savory sauces." - Insomnia Wines

Personal Review: To be honest I grabbed this wine for 2 things: the price and the cool holographic label (sorry I couldn't get it to show it up on photo). The wine itself was just average. Not as good as the Menage a Trois red wine blend but still good. I liked the oaky aftertaste paired with the cherry (I didn't taste dark cherry). I don't think i'm going to buy this again but it did do the job.

I did not eat with this wine

1 comment:

  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site. We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete