Friday, February 22, 2019

Tasting - Chateau Morrisette Blackberry

Name - Chateau Morrisette Blackberry
Variety - Apple based
Region - Virginia
Country - USA
Year - 2017
Price - $13

Winery Review - "Imagine, thick & dark blackberry pie with vibrant aromas that fill the glass to the brim. Literally no different than having a mouthful of ripe blackberries right from the basket." - thedogs.com

Personal Review - I bought this at my local grocer since it was labeled as "Virginia made". I was really interested in trying it and so I got it thinking it was a grape-based wine (lol). Turns out it is apple based but it is pretty damn good. The smell was also divine. I really enjoyed this wine, although I suppose I should be more careful thinking that every wine is grape based

I ate some sweet cookies with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment