Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tasting - Twisted Old Vine Zinfandel

Name - Twisted Old Vine Zinfandel
Variety - Zinfandel
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2017
Price - $9

Winery Review - "Medium-bodied with aromas of wild blackberry, plum and a hint of spice. Concentrated ripe stone fruit, dark berry flavors and toasted oak carry through to the palate. Nicely balanced acidity and plush tannins lead to a lingering finish." - Total Wine

Personal Review - I really liked this zinfandel because of the immense berry flavors that came with it. I really enjoyed this wine and would recommend this to anyone as I felt like that it was a really high quality wine for the price. The flavor was extremely deep and I really liked the aftertaste of oak that in my opinion finished the flavor profile of this wine off really well. 


I did not eat anything with this wine

No comments:

Post a Comment