Saturday, February 9, 2019

Tasting - Menage a Trois Silk

Name: Menage a Trois Silk
Variety: Pinot Noir, Malbec, Petite Syrah
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2017
Price: $13

Winery Review: "A smooth, seductive red blend that caresses you with every sip. With its bright, red ruby hue in the glass and alluring fragrance of dried violets and berries, Silk beckons, promising an unforgettable experience."

Personal Review: After having such a great experience with the last Menage A Trois wine I tasted I decided to back to my local grocery store and pick up another bottle made by the winery. I found this bottle which is another blend and brought it back home. And wow I am impressed again! Just the right amount of dryness for me. I liked the subtle taste of chocolate and berries that really made the aftertaste great. Would surely recommend this wine.

I have not eaten with this wine yet but I still got a portion of the bottle left and will report back once I get more chicken from the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment