Monday, March 25, 2019

Tasting - William Wright Pinot Noir

Name - William Wright Pinot Noir
Variety - Pinot Noir
Region - Monterey County
Country - USA
Year - 2016
Price - $10

Winery Review - "A medium-bodied wine with enticing cherry, blackberry and plum aromas and vanilla nuances. Lush and silky, it bursts with red fruit on the palate that lead into a supple, lingering finish" - aldi.us


Personal Review - This was another wine that I tried from Aldi. I didn't really think highly of the last pinot noir I got from there so I was definitely skeptical about this one. Especially since it was near the same price and at the same supermarket. What this wine does differently than the last one is it has more a little more of a fruit-focused flavor. Definitely getting cherry, brown sugar, and plum from this one. Not sure but I also tasted a little chocolate in the background. I would recommend this wine but mostly because it is cheap and is at a popular supermarket. Definitely didn't blow me away but good for the value for sure!  


No comments:

Post a Comment