Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tasting Sutter Home White Zinfandel

Name - Sutter Home White Zinfandel
Variety - Zinfandel
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2018
Price - $6

Winery Review - "With strawberry and melon essences, this American original is perfectly at home with however you like to unwind." - sutterhome.com

Personal Review - I got this wine I got in the variety pack from Costco I mentioned a few reviews ago. Just like the situation with the White Merlot wine, I had not had a "white version" of a zinfandel wine yet. So my interest was peaked. I like the flavors of this wine but I definitely understand why red zinfandel wines are more popular because the grape definitely "fits" that style more. It seemed a little red-wine tasting than a white wine should. Still enjoyable and would still recommend.


I did not eat anything with this wine



No comments:

Post a Comment