Monday, March 25, 2019

Tasting - Broken Clouds Pinot Noir

Name - Broken Clouds Pinot Noir
Variety - Pinot Noir
Region - Sonoma County
Country - USA
Year - 2016
Price - $14

Winery Review -"Luscious flavors of strawberries, raspberries, and allspice." - aldi.us

Personal Review - This was the second wine I tried from Aldi and I am pretty impressed with this wine. I don't believe I ever tried a straight red pinot noir varietal wine (although I could definitely be wrong about that). This wine was imperfectly balanced. By that I mean I could tell they were trying to balance this wine perfectly but it was a little non-fruity to be that. Besides that, I really liked this wine. Cool cola aftertaste (did not expect that) and oak flavors. Good for the price I suppose but I don't see my self coming back to this wine nor giving a recommendation to pick it up. 



I did not eat anything with this wine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment