Sunday, March 17, 2019

Tasting - Sutter Home Pink Moscato

Name - Sutter Home Pink Moscato 
Variety - Muscat
Region - California
Country - USA
Year - 2018
Price - $6

Winery Review - "Its bright berry, hint-of-caramel, and vanilla aromas, along with its sweet strawberry, peach, melon, and passion fruit flavors, pair naturally with desserts such as tarts and sumptuous cake" - sutterhome.com

Personal Review - I decided to try this wine because I feel like pink wines are often overlooked in the world of wine. Because of this, I wanted to try this wine. When I was back home in NOVA for Spring break I actually found a pack of different wines from Sutter Home at Costco that included 6 different wines. Perfect for this class! This Moscato was really great. It was not too sweet and I really liked the vanilla aroma. I would definitely recommend this, it is cheap and it fits the spot!


I did not eat anything with this wine



No comments:

Post a Comment