Monday, March 25, 2019

Tasting - Peaks & Tides Cabernet Sauvignon

Name - Peaks & Tides Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety - Cabernet Sauvignon
Region - Sonoma County
Country - USA
Year - 2016
Price - $12

Winery Review - "Aromas of currant, blackberry, and caramel with plum and cherry lingering on the palate." - aldi.us


Personal Review - I enjoyed this wine. I noticed a licorice flavor on top of the blackberry flavor and aroma. The wine was medium level (not dry not sweet) and it was pretty well-balanced. Definitely, a red wine you can drink with any food or drink it without anything. Not sure about if I would get this wine again since it sure didn't wow me on any level. Would definitely recommend to someone who regularly shops at Aldi since this is one of the few Cabernet Sauvignons they have. Decently priced in my opinion. 

Did not eat anything with this wine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment